- The Administrator of Personal Data is: Association of Municipalities of the Kłodzko Region , represented by Tomasz Korczak - President of the Management Board based in Kłodzko , ul. Jana Pawła II 4/201, NIP 883-15-97-890 REGON 890238399.
- The Inspector of Personal Data Protection is: Tomasz Korczak , contact: 74 867 07 64
- The operator of the mobile application, also known as the Processor, is: NETKONCEPT Sp. z o.o., 45-801 Opole, Partyzancka 5a, NIP: 7543072668, REGON: 161531534, KRS: 0000461385 or, further on, netkoncept.com. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / W
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The basis for collecting data is voluntary submission by the user using the problem reporting form:
- e-mail adress,
- telephone number (data provided optionally).
- When using the Application, in addition to the data entered by Users, data may also be automatically collected, including device and operating system. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- What is the purpose of processing your personal data by the Administrator:
- This enables the provision of services by electronic means.
- Solving technical problems.
- Handling requests that you send to us.
- The data is made available to external entities only with the consent of the Personal Data Administrator or the data subjects, if there is a suspicion of a crime.
- The administrator may be required to provide information collected by the mobile application to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- The data administrator guarantees the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / W. In connection with the processing of your data, you have the right to:
- access to your personal data,
- rectify your personal data,
- delete your personal data,
- restrictions on their processing,
- transferring your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data.
- You can exercise these rights when:
- in relation to the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete,
- in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Administrator; you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data has been collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child,
- in relation to the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you can request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be unlawfully processed, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed for us, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection, in relation to the request for data transfer: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or an agreement concluded with you and when the processing is takes place automatically.
BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Using the mobile application may involve the necessity to provide personal data, and it is completely voluntary. The data subject independently decides whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider using the application.
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / W, data processing is allowed, among others . when:
- the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns the deletion of data relating to him,
- it is necessary to use the application.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the framework of the admissibility of their processing listed in § 2. The processing of data will be related to the operation of the application.
- The application uses configuration files that are saved on the customer's device side, collect the last selected area in the waste disposal calendar, identifier for PUSH notifications. When you uninstall an application or clear application memory or data, all files are deleted from the device.
- The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction. The service provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.
- In order to ensure the technical operation of the application and ensure data durability, the data may be copied, multiplied and stored on servers located in server rooms operated by third parties that provide data storage and security services for the Service Provider.
- All data is stored on servers located in the European Union.